TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
UC Browser, known among the Windows Phone users, have unveiled version 3.3, bringing key enhancements including the ability to "pin" features and websites to the browser homescreen and file sharing over Wi-Fi. Take a look at the new features:
Pin To Speed Dial
Just like pinning an app to the homescreen on your WP handset, now you can also pin your favorite UC Browser features as well as websites to the Speed Dial on UC Browser's homescreen. For instance, fans of UC Browser's powerful Downloads feature can click the "+" icon on the Speed Dial screen, go to Feature Recommendation, and select Downloads. The Downloads feature will then be accessible via UC Browser's Speed Dial.
UC Browser's latest update for Windows Phone makes file transfer between your phone, tablet and PC easy by allowing you to share downloaded files with other devices over Wi-Fi. Just go to downloaded files in Download Management, click on the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom right corner, and follow the instructions to connect your phone to your tablet or PC.
UC Browser for Windows Phone now supports geo-location sharing on Facebook and other websites. Social network fanatics can now let their friends and family know their whereabouts when posting messages or photos.
Site Nav is further categorized to make navigation even more convenient. The UC Browser shortcut on the phone's homescreen is now a live tile to fit with the Windows Phone theme .
Highlights of UC Browser for Windows Phone
It's easy to see why UC Browser is the No. 1 browser in the Windows Phone Store. UCWeb's proprietary data compression and cloud acceleration technologies allow UC Browser to deliver the fastest, most powerful and best overall user experience in its category.
Compared with Windows Phone's default browser, UC Browser offers a suite of useful features that enable a more convenient browsing experience like Background Downloads, Speed Mode, Gesture Control, Incognito Browsing, Night Mode, Speed Dial, Text-only Browsing, Visit as PC Mode and Customized Themes.