TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
To make the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan extra special for its users, WeChat has introduced "Friends n Rewards" Initiative, which allows the users to win a free recharge up to Rs. 60, just by expressing their love with their friend and family groups on WeChat.
As part of Friends n Rewards initiative, users will just have to send their friends WeChat's unique stickers in a group on WeChat to win free recharge. The Friends n Rewards initiative starts from 4th August and will last till August 13th. Users can get more information about this unique initiative by logging onto WeChat Team official account.
WeChat has always been one of the biggest rival to instant messaging app WhatsApp. If you are not aware, WeChat is a mobile text and voice messaging communication service developed by Tencent in China, and it was first released in January 2011. It is the largest standalone messaging app by monthly active users.
Moreover, the app is available on Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Symbian phones, and there are also Web-based and OS X clients but these require the user to have the app installed on a supported mobile phone for authentication. As of 2013, WeChat has 300 million users; with 70 million outside of China.
Last month, WeChat for Android was updated with message recall support which means that you can recall any message sent within the last two minutes instantly. The cross-platform IM also offers its users free 1GB cloud storage.