TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
WhatsApp for iOS has been updated to version 2.10.1and now follows the same subscription format as the Android version. Now iOS device users can use the messenger app free for an year, after which they will have to pay a subscription fee of Rs. 58.71 per year.
For the people who have already brought the app, they already have a lifetime subscription to the service and no additional charge will be imposed on them. For others here is the download link.
The update also brings new features including:
Multi-send UI - which allows you to send multiple photos at the same time.
iCloud backup - users can go to WhatsApp Settings > Chat Settings > Chat Backup to back up their conversation history. In case a user is reinstalling the app, he/she will be prompted to restore the data from iCloud during the initialization process.
Custom URL Scheme - new API hooks have been added to make it easy for developers to integrate WhatsApp with their own apps.
Meanwhile, Microsoft has launched OWA (Outlook Web App) for iPhone and iPad, but you will need to have a Office 365 subscription that includes Exchange Online. Both iPhone and iPad versions of the the OWA offers the same email, calendar and contact functionality as the Outlook Web App on the browser, along with additional capabilities that are only possible through native integration of the app with mobile devices.
OWA for iPhone and OWA for iPad can be installed directly from the Apple App Store. OWA is compatible with iPhone 4S or higher and iPad 2 or higher (iOS 6 or higher). Also, the mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online.