TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
WhatsApp, the popular messaging app was earlier available only on single SIM Nokia Asha phones, but now the app shall support Asha phones with dual-SIM facility. The app will be embedded in the S40 platform according to the Finnish mobile maker Nokia and the popular app WhatsApp. The messaging app also said that the app is keen about developing the app to a compatible mode for Windows8 phones and also promised users about new features.
The app company said that it is committed towards providing a better user experience. WhatsApp had added new features for Windows 8 Phones last week. It is to be noted that the Nokia Lumia phones are powered by Windows8 and WhatsApp had added many new features to it. This makes clear the in-depth partnership between Nokia and WhatsApp. The company is planning to deliver WhatsApp on Nokia Asha dual-SIM phones in the second quarter of 2013.
The leading mobile company, Nokia is also trying to gain momentum with the dual-SIM Nokia Asha phones to improve its market. The company is trying to make Windows8 platform user-friendly and also in the process of winning customers with its phones. Nokia is seeing a slide in its market and it is imperative for the company to win back customers. The company says it is focused on fulfilling the goals of customers communicating effortlessly using Windows Phone8. The company is also expecting many new updates to its devices.