TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
Windows Phone Store Offers Battery App for Free
Battery, the app with the straightforward name which has gained popularity as the electronic juice measurement application for Windows Phone 8, is now available for free on Windows Phone Store. The app is very useful by providing, at a glance, how much juice the device has left before it runs out of battery. The app shows battery information in the lockscreen, has live tiles as well as usage charts.
Battery has almost everything a user needs to know about the battery charge. It shows the detailed battery status right on the lockscreen and has three different types of live tiles. In addition there are a couple of rich graphs and charts as well which indicates battery usage and these can be viewed in landscape view also.
The app goes one step further and shows users the time of the last recharge. The app supports only one language as of now- English (United States). The app is also equipped with customizable theme color. The download size of Battery app is 2 MB. With the latest update of Battery, version 126.96.36.199, all these features are available totally free of cost.
It has to be noted that the tile of the app refreshes in every 30 minutes. Also, full battery level (i.e., 100%) is indicated as 99%. These two are Windows Phone limitations. For the installation of the app into a Windows Phone 8 device, it requires the device to have data services, HD720P (720x1280), phone identity, WVGA (480x800) and WXGA (768x1280).
Download Battery app from Windows Phone Store to see battery status as well as charge percentage on your Windows Phone 8 device lockscreen and main screen.