TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
YouTube has recently launched a new android application via its mobile website that integrates a user's business with social networks.
The version is an advanced user interface for the 10 inch tablets. The company announced that they have updated this new version of YouTube application to be available for Android tablets, as well as for their mobile website. YouTube Android app on a tablet, will be able to give you a 'refreshed YouTube experience'.
This version of Android application in tablet involves a guide that allows users to access their favourite channels. Once a user subscribes to the guide, his preferences get organized in the site making files available for them to view on YouTube.
YouTube also offers subscribed users with the access to enjoy their favourite channels with the use of the guide.For users having access to the company's mobile site m.youtube.com on their tablets, it would be a treat as the company has designed a separate version for the site.
This version features guide that includes user subscriptions and controls that help users to send video files from the tablet to the TV. This version is similar to that in the tablet.
In addition, the version allows users to view the available playlists to the right of the video, also allowing them to browse simultaneously while watching. They will also be prompted on the latest channels available based on the user preferences noted.
With this update, the version sums up to v4.2.16. Only users with devices running Android v2.2 and above can use the application.