TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Zoho Corporation, the company behind Zoho Office Suite, have been busy launching new products these days. The company launched Zoho Pulse - private social network for businesses and Zoho Vault - online password manager for teams and businesses in May. Adding to the product list, the company has launched Zoho Leads - a badge scanning iPhone app.
Lets have a look at the features of these products.
Zoho Pulse is a private social networking platform designed for Businesses. It is basically like Facebook but is only tied to the company. The features of this plat form include:
- Post and Feeds: Employees will be able to Share and Like posts or ideas made by their co- workers. Company stream makes it easier for all employees to stay on the same page in real time.
- Inbox: Employees can send or receive private messages from each other.
- Groups: Zoho Pulse allows people in office to make groups, something like a virtual team.
- People Directory: People Directory makes it easier to connect instantly within the organization.
Custom Application Builder: Zoho Pulse comes powered with Zoho Creator, allowing business and groups to create business/group specific applications.
Document Management: This is something like Google Docks, enables to manage files on cloud.
Integrated Applications: the platform come with integrated applications like discussion forums, wiki and blogs, which serve as content collaboration tools.
Search: As the name suggests, you will be able to find other employees, groups and streams.
Mobile: Zoho Pulse can be accessed from anywhere via apps which are available for Android and iPhone platforms.
The tool is available for free. However, the premium edition is available at Rs 5 per user per month. Packages to vary according to the edition.
Zoho Vault is a online password manager for teams and businesses. It allows you to store all your passwords, online credentials, financial records and other sensitive information in a centralized repository.
Key Features Of Zoho Vault
Grouping of passwords and secrets for better access and management
Clear-cut ownership for all passwords; Provision to transfer ownership when someone leaves the organization
Provision to enforce password policies
Import and export passwords and secrets
Secure offline access mechanism for passwords and secrets
Comprehensive audit trails for all user actions
Two factor authentication for increased security
iPhone app for access to passwords while on the go.
Tool is available in free edition and enterprise edition at Rs 1 per user, per month.
Zoho Leads is a badge scanning app for iPhones users to scan attendee badges at events and connect to Zoho CRM. Once the badge is scanned, the app automatically extracts all of the information and presents it to you on the mobile device screen.
Extract lead information from QR code in badges and add them as CRM leads.
Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes from the app.
Link leads to campaigns automatically.
Scan business cards in 7 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German and Spanish.
Export leads as a CSV file.