- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Coming Soon to Photoshop: Mixamo’s 3D technology and models
Adobe is hoping to advance ease of use in 3D workflows with its purchase of Mixamo, a company that specializes in 3D. Adobe plans to integrate Mixamo's technology into Photoshop so designers can more easily create, customize, manipulate, rig and animate 3D objects as well as more easily employ ready-made components.
Adobe's research indicates that characters are a large growth category for 3D content and it envisions innovative uses for graphic design.
"We're taking another step toward unlocking the power of 3D for designers by announcing the acquisition of Mixamo, a San Francisco based company that enables designers to create and customize a broad range of high quality 3D characters and animations, which provide significant benefits for the design community" stated Adobe's, Winston Hendrickson, VP of products and digital imaging, in a company blog.
Recommended Link: 8 Interesting Things You Need To Know About Google Photos
Mixamo had raised more than $11 million from Granite Ventures, AMD, and Keynote Ventures. Mixamo founder Stefano Corazza is also an investor in Matterport, another 3D modeling company.