TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Coming Soon to Photoshop: Mixamo’s 3D technology and models
Adobe is hoping to advance ease of use in 3D workflows with its purchase of Mixamo, a company that specializes in 3D. Adobe plans to integrate Mixamo's technology into Photoshop so designers can more easily create, customize, manipulate, rig and animate 3D objects as well as more easily employ ready-made components.
Adobe's research indicates that characters are a large growth category for 3D content and it envisions innovative uses for graphic design.
"We're taking another step toward unlocking the power of 3D for designers by announcing the acquisition of Mixamo, a San Francisco based company that enables designers to create and customize a broad range of high quality 3D characters and animations, which provide significant benefits for the design community" stated Adobe's, Winston Hendrickson, VP of products and digital imaging, in a company blog.
Recommended Link: 8 Interesting Things You Need To Know About Google Photos
Mixamo had raised more than $11 million from Granite Ventures, AMD, and Keynote Ventures. Mixamo founder Stefano Corazza is also an investor in Matterport, another 3D modeling company.