TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Now a new application is launched for the Android platform and it offers localized application suggestions to the users in major states in India. With this new app, a user in Delhi can search or browse through the application catalog that is especially made for that particular region easily.
This app is developed by an independent developer. The Android India is basically an application suggestion engine. Currently, this offers localized suggestions for main cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gujarat, Mumbai and Kolkata.
It also offers suggestions to certain regions that are not a part of any group and are listed as other Indian regions. Totally, the Android India offers 1628 Indian apps that are grouped and these can be accessible under the Indian tab of the application.
Even international applications are offered from a catalog of over 720 apps right on the first release itself. This will be great use for the travelers looking for applications that are specific to that particular region like local transport, food joints, hotspots and more.
The updates are expected to add more cities and applications to it. This is a great start for the international travelers to India as well as for the native users of Android. It is available for free of cost and users can download it from the Android Market.