TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
BlackBerry Aristo Specs Leak Reveals 4.7-Inch Display, NFC and More
October 2012 seems to be a great month for the BlackBerry fans as there have been a couple of smartphone leaks within the first few days of the month. Following the specification leak of the touchscreen only handset dubbed as Laguna, there is another leak revealing the specs of BlackBerry Aristo.
RIM seems to be too quiet but it is definitely planning to take off the tech world with an army of handsets running on the BlackBerry 10 OS with several new features.
The recent spec leak comes from RapidBerry, which has managed to get a copy of the confidential RIM presentation slide with the specifications of Aristo.
According to the report, the smartphone codenamed as Aristo carrying the model number R081, sports a 4.65 inch OCTA Gloss OLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution.
Also, the handset will be equipped with a quad-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm APQ8064 Krait processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, a micro SD memory card slot, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera for video calling, WiFi, microUSB, NFC, DLNA and Bluetooth 4.0 and an in-built 2,800 mAh battery.
Coming to the rumored specifications of BlackBerry Laguna, the handset will reportedly make its way to Verizon, and its specs sheet suggests that it is the CDMA version of the highly anticipated BlackBerry London.
According to the leaked spec sheet, Laguna will run on a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor and will have 1GB of RAM. The smartphone will measure 130 x 65 x 9 mm and will sport a 4.2-inch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels with a very impressive pixel density of 335ppi. Also, the handset will have standard connectivity features including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and NFC and an 1,800mAh removable battery.