TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Evernote 2.5: Windows Phone App Updated with New Layout and Features
Evernote app for Windows Phone has been updated. The latest update 2.5 brings a lot of new features to the app. First of all the Note List section in the app has received a new look. Now the section has a tiled look which resembles the Windows Phone OS user interface. The note tile, text from the note and date and showcased on different tiles. If the note contains an image,2/3rd of the title will show a preview of the image. The tiles will also display an indicating icon if there is an audio or attachment file with the note.
For those who are new to the app, Evernote is an application which allows users to create text, photo and audio notes. Users can clip web pages including text, images and links. Moreover users can sync their notes across various devices which support Evernote app.
Users can also search for text within snapshots and images. The app allows users to share their notes with friends, colleagues or classmates.
The latest version of the app also provides many useful tips for users who are not familiar with the app. The Note Editor now has a more elaborate and spacious layout. The interface of the Note Editor has been simplified and no there is more room for viewing and editing the content of the notes. Helpful pop up messages which explain different functions will be displayed while using the app. Minor improvements has been introduced in the sign in pages.
Some performance improvements have also been introduced with the latest update. The app now allows users to pin template files so that they can create a new note with title, tags, notebook and content with a single click. Evernote app for Windows Phone can be downloaded from here. The app is compatible with Windows Phone 7.5 and higher.