- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy A11, Galaxy M31 Get Wi-Fi Certification
- 7 hrs ago Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Hands-On: 14” Portable Gaming Laptop With AMD’s Latest Ryzen 4000 Series CPU
- 7 hrs ago Vodafone Offering 270GB Data With Its Rs. 997 Prepaid Plan
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Vs Galaxy S10 Lite: Battle Of Value Flagships
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Lifestyle Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
10 Hidden Tips And Tricks To Make Facebook Messenger Work Better For You
Facebook has recently announced that there are more than 800 million monthly active users on Messenger.
Over the last few months, Messenger has become as the one-stop shop for all the mobile needs - from .gif files to requesting an Uber. The Messenger comes with lot more features that you might not know.
From playing with friends to customizing your message, we have rounded up 10 of our favorite hidden tricks that will help you get the most out of Messenger. Have a look at the slider below to know more.
Messenger Tip 1:
You can keep chatting with your friends at work without the distraction of news feed on Facebook. The interface is minimal and clean, similar to the app, but its used on web. Visit Messenger
Messenger Tip 2:
If you don't have a Facebook account, and you can select "Not on Facebook?" on the Messenger app to access the app and its features.
Messenger Tip 3:
You can book a Uber car through Messenger. Within a conversation, select the More icon and tap on Transportation. You can log in and request an Uber from there.
Messenger Tip 4:
If you chat with the same group and can pin the conversation so that you don't have to scroll through to find it. Tap on the Group button at the bottom of the app, you will see a Pin button in the top left corner.
Messenger Tip 5:
You can mute the specific conversation by tapping the name at the top of the message. Select Notifications and select the period of time you want to mute it.
Messenger Tip 6:
There are few popular apps that allows you to pay your friends, but if you don't have anymore space on your phone, then don't worry Messenger is an alternative. You can make payments to your friends without any cash.
Messenger Tip 7:
The Messenger apps makes it easier to send photos to your friends. The Photo Magic feature uses facial recognition and the app will notify you to share photos when it detects a new picture with a friend in your camera roll.
Messenger Tip 8:
Similar to the other instant messaging apps, share location feature. Messenger also comes with similar kind of feature where you can send your location or you can search a place and send it.
Messenger Tip 9:
Tap More at the bottom of a conversation screen in your app, and you will get a list of different apps, which you can install such as GIPHY. Once installed, you can select the GIF icon at the bottom of a conversation to search and send GIF directly in Messenger.
Messenger Tip 10:
You can customize the way the message threads look. When you are in a conversation, top on friends name at the top of the screen and you will see options for nicknames, color and emoji.