- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft’s dual-display Pocketable Surface Phone might soon be a reality
- Windows 10 next update will bring some major improvements for Edge, Sets is skipped again
- Mylobot malware connects a user’s Windows device to a Botnet making them prone to attacks
- Microsoft introduces SwiftKey keyboard for Windows 10
Every School Student uses a Smartphone these days. School students often use their smartphones for interaction, information and entertainment. Here are 5 apps that could make your help you with your school life - to learn new things and to enjoy as well.
Here are 5 apps that could help you with school life and make it easier:
Lumosity combines 25+ cognitive games into a daily training program that challenges your skills. Games adapt to your unique performances - helping you stay challenged in a wide variety of tasks.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily math training exercises and math drills designed to enhance your arithmetic skills.
Listen to songs during your exam time or while doing home work, with a wide collection of songs.
Arts & Culture
Explore artworks, artifacts, and more from over 850 museums, archives, and organizations worldwide that have partnered with Google Cultural Institute to bring their collections and stories online.
Keep all your documents, tutorials, files and presentations in one place with your Google account.