- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft’s dual-display Pocketable Surface Phone might soon be a reality
- Windows 10 next update will bring some major improvements for Edge, Sets is skipped again
- Mylobot malware connects a user’s Windows device to a Botnet making them prone to attacks
- Microsoft introduces SwiftKey keyboard for Windows 10
Pets have an important place in some people's lives, though not everyone.Well They say that the Google Play Store and the App store have something for everyone. The Google Play Store has apps for pet lovers as well.
Pet lovers can translate this love for their pets and show them how much they love their pets with these apps that are made for pets and pet owners.You can tend to the needs of your pet with these 5 apps that are exclusively made for Pet owners and pet lovers as well.
DogSpot.in also has a Website apart from the app. Using the Dogspot app, Pet owners can purchase pet supplies and food. This is an online shopping website for shopping for all the needs of your pet. The e-commerce website is great for those who prefer their pet food delivered to the doorstep.
Interested in Learning about the various Dog Breeds? This app can help you with learning about various dog breeds. It provides information about them and will help you if you are going to buy a dog.
Not finding any Dog Trainers? Well there is an app solution for not being able to train your dog. This App is a Do it yourself that will tell you various methods as to how you can train your dog. While it is always better to leave the job to professionals. This one can be handy when it comes to Pet training.
Just tap in your dog's age, breed and size and we'll help you to create a menu with the right amount of calories just for them. So whatever they like to eat, you can be sure they're getting exactly what they need and nothing more.
This is one app you must use to turn your pet into a celebrity. Keep posting photos of your pet on the app.