- Jio Cricket Pack offers 8GB data add-on pack for Rs. 101
- IPL 2018: How to watch cricket matches and earn money
- IPL 2018: JBL is now the official sound sponsor of Kolkata Knight Riders
- Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs BSNL IPL 2018 live streaming offers compared
- Tecno Mobile to partner with an IPL team to launch a new Camon smartphone
- HMD join hands with Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) as its principal sponsor
The cricket season is here with the IPL starting in April. The cricket season is about to come and the summer heat will get you scorching to play cricket. So you can watch the IPL cricket season. Too busy? You can check the scores right on your mobile and even watch the IPL live on your smartphones.
Let's look at 5 apps that will help you enjoy the IPL on your smartphone!
Cricbuzz, brings Cricket in Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali. The app provides ball-by-ball coverage of all international cricket matches (Test, ODI and T20), Indian Premier League (IPL), ICC Cricket World Cup, Champions League T20, Big Bash and other major domestic tournaments from across the globe in regional languages.
The Star Sports App is the official free live video streaming app with live match coverage spanning across seven sports (Cricket, Football, Kabaddi, Tennis, Formula 1, Badminton, Hockey).Enjoy your cricket viewing on this App.
Yahoo! Cricket is the best place to enjoy (and not just follow) the game of cricket on the web, and on your Android Smartphone. Check scores and enjoy the game using the app.
Wah Cricket is the best destination to follow latest cricket scores, match updates, player statistics, records, rankings, photos, videos and much more.
The app offers paid streaming for all several types of channel. You can subscribe to your favorite channels on the app and enjoy them on your phone.