Candy Crush Jelly Saga, the third game in the most popular series, has recently launch and is available on iOS, Android and Windows smartphones.
If you have played the original Candy Crush Saga, the game-play and the goal is to match candies with other candies in pairs of threes or more. But, in the latest installment, your goal is also to spread jelly across the board.
The game includes a Jelly Boss Mode, where you look to defeat the evil Jelly Queen. Your jelly is pink, hers is green and it's a race to see who can spread their jelly across the board first.
Well, in Puffler Boss Mode, your goal is to beat the Cupcake Carl by uncovering Pufflers, a little marshmallow caterpillars kind and are hidden under frosted tiles. Match candies to remove frosted tiles and collect Pufflers.
Well, be careful while uncovering only part of Puffler makes it move to a new hiding spot and revealing the whole Puffler will collect it.
There are also new power-ups, like color bump hammer, which gets rid of all candies of one color. However, the flying fish, when unlocked, will fly across the board and spread jelly to an uncovered square on the board.
Before you download the Candy Crush Jelly Saga, check out these six tips and tricks to conquering Candy Crush Jelly Saga, straight from the game's developers.
1. Create a special stripe and wrap candies to stun bosses, which means the bosses will miss a turn. Create three specials in a row so the next move gains a special strike. This give you a huge advantage.
2. Plan ahead to use special candy before the boss does.
3. Remove frosting when you can to catch the Puffler.
4. Fish always target a random frosting, therefore the less frosting on the board the more chance that the fish will hit the Puffler.
5. Know the new power-ups. Know what the color hammer does and use it to your advantage.
6. Don't give up! The developers were able to beat the game without using boosters, so it's not impossible to beat!
The FamilyGamerTV has also released a video that shows the tips and tricks of the Candy Crush Jelly Saga, watch the video below.