- Sports BCCI ACU gets access to Dandiwal, arrest had ripples in 'world of corruptors', says Singh
- News Brazil's President Bolsonaro tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Lifestyle Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
5 Tools designed by WhatsApp to stay safe
Check Out the Tools Designed By WhatsApp To Stay Safe
WhatsApp is one of the major messaging apps with a huge active users base of around one billion. Having said that, there might be lots of threats to it, as it might get hacked easily by expert hackers around the world.
As a result, there are chances that our conversation, photos and other data's might get compromised. In order to stay safe from all these malicious threats, WhatsApp has given us some tools that might save you in future.
Control your online movement
With this option, you have the ability to control the last seen and your display picture. If you select 'Everyone', your last seen time, profile photo will be available to all.
If you choose, 'My Contacts', your last seen, display photo and status can be seen only by your contacts on phone.
Nobody: Your last seen, profile photo and/or status will not be available to anyone.
Control with whom you interact
In this case, you can also block the contacts, where you don't want to interact.
Be careful with sharing contents
You can likewise choose what to impart to your contacts on WhatsApp, and it's better to think twice before sharing the content. As per the company, when one user sends photos, videos or other data, the receiver will have a copy of that very same data.
Additionally, to help ensure the safety, confidentiality, and security of the messages we send, the company will not save it in the database.
In case, if you feel someone tracking you on WhatsApp or any other problem, you can contact by heading on to:
On Android: Simply go to WhatsApp > Menu Button > Settings > About and help > Contact Us.
On iPhone: Simply go to WhatsApp > Settings > About and Help > Contact Us.
On Windows Phone: Simply go to WhatsApp > more > settings > about > support.
Spam reporting and banning
During the initial conversations, WhatsApp provides you the option with the report number. Moreover, it also has the right to ban without any notification, if that particular account violates the terms and conditions.