- 42 min ago How To Activate National Roaming On BSNL Prepaid And Postpaid Mobile Numbers
- 1 hr ago Flipkart Smartphone Carnival April Sale: Discount Offers On High End Smartphones
- 2 hrs ago Premium Smartphone Sales Might Decline Due To Delhi Lockdown
- 2 hrs ago Weekend Curfew In Delhi: How To Apply For E-Pass For Essential Services, Emergencies
- News No shortage of vaccine, focus on large containment: Harsh Vardhan to states
- Movies Somy Ali: The Show Will Go On Given We Are Healthy And Well
- Finance HDFC Bank Q4 Net Profit Jumps 18%, Says No Dividend Amid COVID Surge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Puducherry This Summer 2021
- Automobiles Tata Tigor EV Facelift Receives New Name ‘X Pres-T’: New Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Sports BCCI domestic season to start with Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
- Lifestyle Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- Education FMGE Exam 2021: NBE Begins Registration For FMGE June 2021 Session
Best Android Auto apps that you should try
Own a car? You should take a look at these Android Auto apps.
Do you own an Android smartphone and a car too? Then you should know how to make use of Android Auto to enjoy a better infotainment experience when you are on the road. You can use the Android Auto features right on your smartphone’s display itself. There are many Android Auto apps and let’s take a look at some of them.
Most Android Auto apps will definitely fit into these categories we have listed below. Remember that you should download these apps on your smartphone and create an account and log in to the same for these apps to work properly in Android Auto.
The right music will make your driving better. You can choose one of the Android Auto music apps given below and install the same on your smartphone. You have to switch between them by just tapping the Headphones icon.
Pandora is a service that popularized the internet ratio. You can slide out the sidebar at the left to choose one of the stations and the music will start playing continuously. You can use buttons for Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down to influence the station and tap on the arrow to show Repeat and Stop buttons.
Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming apps. It lets you access your favorite music in the car. You can slide out the left panel to take a look at the library with recent items, playlists, albums, etc. Tap the arrow to see additional controls and add songs to the playlist.
Google Play Music, YouTube Music
Google Play Music lets you listen to ad-supported radio stations for free. The app lets you listen to podcasts, uploaded music, and radio. You can also access YouTube Red and YouTube Music app without ads. YouTube Music lets you listen to niche tunes and remixes on YouTube.
If you like video game music, then Rainwave is the best one for you. It is free and provides video game music radio service. You can choose from stations such as game music, chiptune and remixes.
As it is dangerous to text and drive, these Android Auto apps will let you send new messages, listen to new messages and send automated replies.
This app will show notifications and you can hear them when you hit Play. You can tap on I'm driving right now to let your friends know that you cannot reply at that moment.
WhatsApp and Telegram
You can send a new message on WhatsApp with your voice. You can also hear the incoming messages and respond with your voice. Android Auto's menus will not show the messaging apps.
There are more messaging apps for Android Auto such as Pulse SMS, WeChat, Signal, Google Allo, Hangouts, and KiK.
If you prefer listening to Radio, then you can the below given Android Auto apps.
iHeartRadio has a lot of options that let you tune in to many radio stations. You can easily tune to a favorite radio station or find new ones based on the genre.
TuneIn lets you listen to music, talk or sports radio stations whenever you like. You can quickly listen to the perfect station based on your mood.
Navigation, News and Audiobooks
If you use navigation apps while you are driving, then you can try the below apps.
Google Maps will let you use your voice or tap the Set Destination box or leave the app to see the traffic around you. It uses a simplified interface that makes it easy to navigate.
Waze Android Auto app has handy features. It alerts you about traffic, accidents andpolice waiting to catch the over speeders on your route. You can also find cheapest gas stations on your route.