- Truecaller brings ‘call recording’ option for Premium users on Android platform
- Vivo Nex looks even better with the transparent rear panel: Video
- Samsung to adopt ultrasonic in-screen fingerprint sensors for Galaxy S10
- WhatsApp Android beta gets Mute button in notifications; sticker packs coming soon
- How to use YouTube Incognito Mode on Android
- LG C8 OLED Smart TV First Impressions: Smartest smart TV around
Personal assistance apps have been here for a while, thanks to Apple's Siri, Amazon's Echo and Microsoft's Cortana.
Basically, AI assistance can perform tasks that save your time including getting quotes for rides, sending messages, checking the weather and your email, making lists, and scheduling task. If you don't have the above option, worry not. We have compiled a list of AI apps that you can use on your smartphone.
Currently, most of the smartphone running on Android Nougat comes with Google's personal assistance. It comes with a lot of features including more advanced stuff like anticipating your needs, activation from anywhere. If your device has Google play store you probably already have this installed, where you need to just turn it on.
With this, you can get help with your tasks easily. Apart from answering your queries, this app can even crack jokes. If you are down or mood out, just spend some time Allo to lighten you up. Basically, this app will help you in the simple tasks in your day to day life, making sure that you use smartphones efficiently.
This is another decent AI apps similar to Cortana. This app can help you out with all the basic functionalities and some advanced things like a mortgage calculator, integrated Expedia support for hotel booking as well.
This app can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. It also supports basic commands such as calling and sending SMS and it can also respond to gestures, find out about parking and traffic alerts, gas prices, and more.