- 2 hrs ago Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- 6 hrs ago Week 15, 2021 Launch Roundup: TECNO Spark 7, Nokia X10, X20, Nokia G20, C10, C20, iQOO 7, re
- 14 hrs ago Sony Bravia X80J Premium Smart TV Series Annoucned In India; Price Starts At Rs. 1.3 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- News As US drops extradition request, Dawood’s top aide Jabir Moti to walk out of London jail
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs DC: MS Dhoni fined Rs 12 lakh for maintaining slow over-rate
- Movies BAFTA 2021 Film Awards Winners List: Ma Rainey's Black Bottom, Mank, & Tenet Win Big On Opening Night
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Here’s How Your PF Contribution May Change From July
- Automobiles KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- Lifestyle Gudi Padwa 2021: The Rituals And Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Easter Stickers On WhatsApp: How To Create, Send Easter Stickers On WhatsApp
Easter is one of the most important festivals among Christians. Easter or Resurrection Sunday commemorates the resurrection of Jesus and is celebrated worldwide. If you're looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate Easter, you can do so by sending across Easter stickers on WhatsApp. Here is how to send Easter stickers on WhatsApp:
How To Send Easter Stickers?
The first step to send Easter stickers is to download them on your smartphone. Both the Google Play and App Store have plenty of apps with Easter stickers. However, do note, some of the Easter sticker apps on the Apple App Store are paid ones. Here's how to get Easter stickers on your smartphone:
Step 1: Open Google Play or the App Store on your smartphone.
Step 2: Search 'Easter stickers for WhatsApp' in the search bar. You will get several options.
Step 3: Select the one of your choice and it will automatically download on your smartphone.
Step 4: Once downloaded, allow the app the required permission to integrate with other apps, including WhatsApp permission.
Step 5: Once done, the Easter stickers will arrive on WhatsApp or other messaging platforms. You can simply send it across to your contacts.
How To Create Easter Stickers?
Alternatively, you can create customized Easter stickers. Several apps allow you to make your own stickers. Apps like Sticker.ly allow you to create stickers using your photos, downloaded images, and even add some text. Here's how to create Easter stickers:
Step 1: Download Sticker.ly app or any other sticker-maker app from Google Play or App Store.
Step 2: Select any image from your gallery that you wish to make into an Easter sticker.
Step 3: If you wish to add any text, you can do so now.
Step 4: Select 'Create sticker pack' and the new Easter sticker pack will be created.
Step 5: Allow the Easter stickers the required permission on WhatsApp.
Step 6: Once done, you can find the newly created Easter stickers on WhatsApp, which you can send to your contacts.
You can create and send unique Easter stickers with these simple steps.