- Movies Arjun Kapoor's Family DOESN'T WANT Him To Get Married To Malaika Arora In THIS Way!
- Automobiles Top-Selling Scooters In India For April 2019 — The Honda Activa Runs Away With The Sales Yet Again!
- Finance How Election Results Will Impact Your Investments?
- Sports Virat alone can't win World Cup, others will need to step up: Tendulkar
- News Modi-Shah strike rate way ahead of Rahul-Priyanka
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Google Allo 2.0: 6 Interesting Features You Should Never Miss
Google Allo now supports 6 interesting features including GIF keyboard, direct share, quick reply, and much more.
In case you are in a hurry to go to the Google Play Store and update the app, let us tell you that not many would get the update on their smartphones, depending on where you live. The new update is rolling out slowly and should hit all the countries including India very soon.
However, the new update has brought a bunch of exciting new features for the users such as the ones mentioned below.
GIF Keyboard Support
The new Android 7.1 update, which comes with the new Pixel smartphones has already received this feature in Google Allo. With the new Allo 2.0 update, sending GIF images to your friends is simple.
Integrated with Android Wear
Direct Share Option
The app now has a splash screen when you start it. It supports the direct share of text and images to a specific person or a group from the Android share menu. So, now you can send a text without opening the app.
The update on the Google Allo app brings its users a new choice in chat themes - Monochrome. You have to go to Settings to enable the new theme.
Split-Screen Multitasking Mode
Google Allo now supports Android Nougat's multi-window multi-tasking feature. To open Allo in split-screen mode, open the app and then proceed to hold the Recent Apps button. You can then select any other application that you want to run side-by-side to Google Allo.
Google Allo's chat notification now includes quick reply button along with the sender's name and image. It lets you respond to conversation right from the notification shade without having to open the application.