- How to check which apps access your Gmail and remove them
- 7 Facebook Search tips to find what you want
- YouTube, Whatsapp, and Facebook will be available on JioPhone
- Facebook and Instagram might soon receive 'Do Not Disturb' feature
- Facebook will allow users to view all ad campaigns being run by any page or business
- Social Media Day: Best smartphones Under Rs 5,000 for Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Plus and more
We all use the Facebook Messenger, the people you talk to on the social networking site are usually those you have accepted as friends, but from time to time a stranger will send you a message.
Facebook has a new feature called "message request" that sends you a notification if someone is not your friend on the social networking site and tries to contact you. However, Facebook will only notify only if it thinks you might know the person.
Well, there is a hidden folder in Facebook Messenger where all such messages are sorted out. Have a look at the slider below to find out the hidden inbox.
Open Facebook Messenger app
Once you launched the Facebook Messenger app, tap on the Settings icon.
Now tap on People.
Now select Message Requests
Select the "See Filtered Requests" and see who has sent you messages.