- 3 hrs ago Week 14, 2020 Launch Roundup: Huawei P40, Galaxy A31, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Axon 11 And More
- 3 hrs ago Motorola Took Four Years To Design The Foldable Phone: Report
- 4 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite With Snapdragon 765G, Quad-Cameras Launched
- 6 hrs ago Redmi K30 Pro Refresh Rate Can Be Tweaked To 80Hz But At Your Own Risk
- Sports Barcelona donates 30,000 masks to help fight coronavirus
- Lifestyle How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- Movies Shehnaz Gill Doesn’t Want To Work With Other Bigg Boss 13 Contestants Besides Sid for THIS Reason!
- Automobiles Coronavirus Outbreak: Maruti Suzuki Partner With AgVa Healthcare To Produce Ventilators
- News States can use SDRF fund for food, shelter to migrant workers: MHA
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Here’s All You Need to Know About the Reliance Jio’s Premium Apps
Reliance Jio has been made official by the Mukesh Ambani and will be available to public from September 5. Now, the service will be available as 'Welcome Offer' until December 31, 2016, and all the services will be free till the end of the year.
Also Read: Reliance Jio e-KYC Activation
Previously, Jio offered us the service as 'Preview Offer', where users will be able to receive the free services up to 90 days. Now, with this announcement, the company also made their 11 premium apps free to users in this period.
Here are the premium apps which you get for free with the Reliance Jio Welcome Offer.
MyJio is the source to all other Jio apps. With the help of MyJio, you can access the complete data of your account like data balance, SMS balance, and can also check your details.
MyJio is also useful to find the nearby JioNet hotspots, which will be available soon according to Ambani. Also, you can access all the Jio apps from MyJio itself.
The name itself suggests that the JioTv offers the services of all TV channels. The app has a large portfolio of Tv channels ranging from almost all Indian languages and the interface is clean and smooth.
JioCinema is previously known as JioOnDemand, which has various popular movies and Tv shows. Also, the app allows you to stream the trailers of new movies. The app shows the content in nine different languages.
JioMusic aims to other music streaming apps such as Saavn, Spotify, etc as it allows users to stream music content of various languages. Also, you can save them to listen when you're offline.
Reliance's answer to the other online payment services available for both Android. It allows to pay through the wallet and users also can avail some exciting offers when they pay via JioMoney. Also, any users with a mobile number can register onto the JioMoney and it is not limited to Reliance Jio users as other apps.
JioChat is the company's own chat client to attract customers from using other social networking apps. Having said that, the application comes with features such file sharing, media sharing with larger sizes, etc.
JioJoin is useful for a no-VoLTE phone as the app will be useful when calling to others when it is not-VoLTE ready. The application can also serve as both messenger and dialer app, which is really cool.
Jio's cloud storage app where you can store all of your files with ease. The app also has ability to auto-upload files same as the Google Drive.
This app is useful to see the hotspots around and you can easily manage the nearby hotspots and location. Also, you can track your data usage.
JioSecurity offers the same functionalities as the other security apps on Android, however, it even tracks your data on the background. The application raises a notification when you visit any malicious website.