- Movies Sudeep Is Taking A Break From Dabangg 3 For His Daughter Saanvi! It Explains His Priorities
- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to Run Multiple WhatsApp Accounts on Apple iPhone Without Jailbreaking It
Apple iPhone users, here’s a good news. You can now use multiple WhatsApp accounts on your handset.
Currently, WhatsApp boasts more than 1 billion active users which makes it the world's most used instant messaging apps.
It has almost all the features you'd want from a chat app and a lot new features are being added very frequently. In fact, in the year 2016 alone WhatsApp has added more than 10 new features.
Having said that, there's one feature WhatsApp appears to miss out on. Yes! We are talking about the absence of support to run multiple WhatsApp accounts on a single handset. It only gets worse if you're using an Apple iPhone for things are far more difficult than Android to find a workaround.
Though WhatsApp didn't roll out this feature officially, a few Chinese smartphone manufacturer like Coolpad have recently launched this feature. But what if I own an Apple iPhone? Can I use dual WhatsApp accounts on a single handset? Well, the answer is yes. And that's what we are going to show you in this article. So, brace yourselves.
Step 1: Download the WhatsApp account from App Store
Firstly, download the Official WhatsApp chat app from the App Store as you'd otherwise. If you already have it installed on your iPhone head to the next step.
Step 2: Open Safari and visit the below URL
Open the Safari browser on your iPhone and enter this URL: ios.othman.tv in the search bar.
Step 3: Download WhatsApp Plus
You'll be redirected to a page with a language you're most unlikely to understand. Fret not! Just scroll down until you see WhatsApp Plus and click on it once you've managed to find it.
Step 4: Install the App
A pop will show up on the screen prompting you to install the app, just click on install.
Step 5: Change the Settings
Once you've downloaded the app, head to Settings > General > Profile enable the "Trust VNE Software" and voila! Now you can run multiple accounts on iPhone. All you have to do is set up the app. We are assuming that you won't need any help in setting up the app.