- 26 min ago Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vi Work From Plans That Offer Data Up To 100GB
- 37 min ago Tata Sky Music+ Users Now Get Free Access To Hungama Music Pro: Here's How To Avail
- 46 min ago Reliance Jio And BSNL Add More Subscribers In 2019 In India
- 1 hr ago Moto G 5G India Launch Set For November 30; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord?
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- News AstraZeneca manufacturing error clouds coronavirus vaccine study results
- Movies Adil Hussain On What Set Delhi Crime Apart From Other Series: Doesn’t Resort To Unnecessary Violence
- Sports WBBL 2020-21 FINAL: Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Stars: Probable XIs, Venue, Date, Timings, TV Channel Information
- Finance LTC Scheme: Now Insurance Premiums Paid Also Eligible For Reimbursement
- Automobiles Aprilia SXR 160 Production To Begin In India: New Paint Scheme Unveiled
- Lifestyle Lyrics And Meaning Of Lord Ganesha’s Aarti
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Microsoft Teams App Download: How To Download Microsoft Teams App On Android, Laptop And PC
At a time when people are working from home and students are taking up online classes, there is an increase in the collaboration tools and apps. One of the popular apps is Microsoft Teams, which is bringing about a change in the way people collaborate.
Microsoft Teams lets users log in to the app directly via their Android or iOS device. There are several benefits such as inbuilt group voice and video calling, 10GB of Team file storage space and 2GB of storage space for each user. Also, this collaboration tool operates with Office web apps including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
If you are wondering how to download Microsoft Teams on your device, here we have detailed the same for Android smartphones, laptops and PCs. Check out the steps from here.
How To Download Microsoft Teams On Android
Microsoft Teams is available for download on Android devices. Notably, the app is available on Google Play Store and you just have to download and install it on your smartphone as detailed here.
- Open Google Play Store on your smartphone
- Search for Microsoft Teams
- Choose the right app and "Microsoft Teams" and tap on Install the app
- Once is downloaded, you can enjoy the Teams app on your Android smartphone
How To Download Microsoft Teams On Laptop, PC
If you want to install Microsoft Teams on your laptop or PC, then you should try the steps given below.
- Firstly, open the web browser and navigate to Microsoft.com
- Check for the profile at the top right corner and select Download as Desktop App
- After the download, open and run the file
- Enter your login credentials in Microsoft Teams
That's it! You will have the Microsoft Teams collaboration app downloaded on your Android smartphone and laptop or PC.