- 18 min ago Amazon Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G Quiz Answers: Win Smartphone For Free
- 44 min ago Free Fire Max Launch Set For October: Here’s What You Get?
- 59 min ago Amazon Helix Metalfit Quiz Answers: Win Helix Timex Metalfit SpO2 Smartwatch
- 1 hr ago Motorola Edge 20 Sale Today At 12 PM On Flipkart: Price, Features To Check Out
- Education UPCET Answer Key 2021 Released By NTA For UG, PG Entrance Test
- Finance Metal Stocks Under Pressure For Second Day; Tata Steel, Jindal Steel Fall Up To 3.6%
- News CPI leader Kanhaiya Kumar in talks with Rahul Gandhi to join Congress
- Movies Naga Chaitanya Says One Can't Plan A Film With Aamir Khan; 'He Felt I'd Be Apt For Laal Singh Chaddha'
- Sports Three Premier League clubs in the race for Czech wonderkid
- Lifestyle Vijay Devarakonda, Allu Sirish, And Dulquer Salmaan Stun Us With Their Fashion Game
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
Microsoft Teams App Download: How To Download Microsoft Teams App On Android, Laptop And PC
At a time when people are working from home and students are taking up online classes, there is an increase in the collaboration tools and apps. One of the popular apps is Microsoft Teams, which is bringing about a change in the way people collaborate.
Microsoft Teams lets users log in to the app directly via their Android or iOS device. There are several benefits such as inbuilt group voice and video calling, 10GB of Team file storage space and 2GB of storage space for each user. Also, this collaboration tool operates with Office web apps including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
If you are wondering how to download Microsoft Teams on your device, here we have detailed the same for Android smartphones, laptops and PCs. Check out the steps from here.
How To Download Microsoft Teams On Android
Microsoft Teams is available for download on Android devices. Notably, the app is available on Google Play Store and you just have to download and install it on your smartphone as detailed here.
- Open Google Play Store on your smartphone
- Search for Microsoft Teams
- Choose the right app and "Microsoft Teams" and tap on Install the app
- Once is downloaded, you can enjoy the Teams app on your Android smartphone
How To Download Microsoft Teams On Laptop, PC
If you want to install Microsoft Teams on your laptop or PC, then you should try the steps given below.
- Firstly, open the web browser and navigate to Microsoft.com
- Check for the profile at the top right corner and select Download as Desktop App
- After the download, open and run the file
- Enter your login credentials in Microsoft Teams
That's it! You will have the Microsoft Teams collaboration app downloaded on your Android smartphone and laptop or PC.