- 2 hrs ago Airtel Offering SIM At Doorsteps To Its Platinum Postpaid Users
- 3 hrs ago Motorola Moto G 5G, Moto G Plus 5G Launch Set For July 7: Expected Specifications
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Announces Contactless Support In India; Get Issues Fixed Via WhatsApp
- 3 hrs ago Boult Audio ProBuds Wireless Earphones Launched In India: Features, Price
- Movies After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Demise, Arti Singh Opens Up About Her Battle With Depression
- Sports Inzamam dismisses Flower's charge against Younis
- News COVID-19 tally in Delhi crosses 1 lakh-mark with 1,379 fresh cases
- Automobiles Tata Tigor EV Facelift Production Ready Model Spotted Testing: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Finance MCX To Launch Gold Mini Options From 10 July
- Lifestyle Rashami Desai Is A Sight To Behold In A White Ethnic Attire In Tamas Poster And We’re Speechless!
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Spotify vs Gaana vs JioSaavn vs Amazon Music: How does it compare?
Spotify is compared with its rivals here.
Spotify has entered the Indian market after a long wait. Earlier, there were reports that the service will be launched in India on January 31. However, it was launched in India only a few days back. It has been launched as both premium and freemium models in the country.
Well, Spotify music streaming platform will be compatible on both Android, iOS and other platforms. It will let users enjoy an ad-free experience with the premium account. Also, it lets offline play and download options. With a free account, users can access all the content but there will be some ads. Notably, there is a 30-day trial for interested users to try out the premium features.
Spotify vs other music streaming services
Spotify has an ad-supported service and doesn't let downloads and highest quality music listening. It offers a service that is similar to all the other music streaming services such as Gaana, Amazon Music, Google Play Music, JioSaavn, Hungama, and Wynk. If you are confused regarding which music streaming service to choose, here we have come up with a comparison that would be helpful.
Before that, we would like to let you know that Spotify premium costs Rs. 119 per month making it quite expensive. But there is a student plan that lets students get the subscription at Rs. 59 per month. The prepaid packs for Spotify is available for Rs. 66 for 30 days.
|Free tier (with ads)||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Price||Rs. 999 per year||Rs. 119 per month|
Rs. 1,189 per year
|Rs. 99 per month|
Rs. 499 per year
|Rs. 99 per month|
Rs. 999 per year
|Student discount||No||Yes (Rs. 59 per month)||No||No|
|Platforms supported||Android, iOS, Windows, Mac||Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux||Android, iOS||Android, iOS, Windows|
|Offline downloads||Android, iOS||Android, iOS, Mac,|
|Android, iOS||Android, iOS|
|Other platforms||Amazon Echo|
Amazon Fire TV Stick
|Android TV, Android Auto,|
CarPlay, PS4, Xbox One,
Chromecast, Amazon Echo,
|Audio format, bitrate||256kbps mp3||Up to 160kbps ogg (free)|
Up to 320kbps ogg (paid)
|128kbps mp3 (free)|
Up to 320kbps (paid
|Up to 160kbps mp3|
Up to 320kbps (paid)