- 1 hr ago Realme X50 Pro: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- 1 hr ago Sony Unveils Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II With Pro Level Camera Specs
- 2 hrs ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Xperia L4, Galaxy A51 And More
- 2 hrs ago Realme X50 5G With 65W SuperDart Flash Charging Launched In India: Price And Specs
- News There is much to gain from Trump-Modi friendship: Nikki Haley
- Lifestyle 15 Amazing Health Benefits Of Zucchini
- Movies Gulabo Sitabo: Ayushmann Khurrana Says It Is Not Easy To Act In Front Of Amitabh Bachchan
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Sports Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe: Mushfiqur double century leaves Bangladesh on top
- Finance NPCI Launches ‘UPI Chalega' Campaign Targeting New Users
- Automobiles Honda City 2020 Model To Be Unveiled On 16 March: Details, Bookings And Expected Price
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Top 10 Best CamScanner Alternatives For Android
CamScanner is known for its fast digitizing printed text so that a soft copy is maintained for you. To work on that, all that an Android smartphones need is an OPR app. There are many OPR apps easily obtainable in the Google Play Store like Text Fairy, Office Lens, etc.
Amongst all the OPR apps, CamScanner topped the list, until it was learned about the malware being driven into the user's smartphone. If you are aware of the TechViral's news section, one would have surely known about the scam of the CamScanner. This app was found to be pushing the malware in the user's smartphones to show intruding ads.
CamScanner was removed by Google from the Google Play Store after the scam. So if you are still using it, it is advisable to remove it at the earliest. Since one can no longer use the best app, its time one uses the alternative of CamScanner. There are loads of OPR apps available in the Google Play Store, but it becomes a little difficulty finding the right one. Hence, this article will help you find the best alternative. The following are the 10 best alternatives CamScanner for Android.
After the CamScanner, Office Lens has now excelled in the list and is known to be the best OPR scanner on Google Play Store. The best part about the app is that it is encased by Microsoft, which is one of the dominant software companies. Microsoft's OPR app works only with Docs, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel or PDF.
Text Fairy is also a very good OPR app in the Google Play Store. Text Fairy is slowly gaining popularity for it is available free of cost and does not come up with any annoying ads. It has great features like it can scan past any printed image or thing to get hold of the text.
If you are hunting for some lightweight and free app for a PDF scanner, then SimplyScan is the best option. It presents itself with material design and carries a practical look. It also scans the PDF documents and presents you with the next file.
Adobe Scan can do great wonders by scanning ID cards, receipts, notes, documents and many more. The supreme part is it scans very smartly and cuts out the image's written the part to get hold of the text.
Scanbot presents a simple way to create files for PDF and scan documents. It is best in scanning ID cards, documents, QRCodes, Whiteboards, receipts, etc. Apart from this, it shares some of the CamScanner's features like auto-crop, smart edge detection, etc.
Evernote is a top-rated app that allows its users to scan handwritten notes, type notes, business cards, digitize notes, etc. it can also be used to design to-dos, reminders, attach WebPages, images, etc.
The features of Google Keep are very similar to the Evernote app. One can create to-do, notes, etc and can be integrated with Docs, Calendar, and other services.
Smart Lens is one of the best productivity apps which can convert the image to the text. It is best known for its high-speed OCR recognition of text and quality.
Fast Scanners help the users to allow email or print the documents as JPEG or PDF files. It is known for its speedy process.
It is a lightweight scanner to scan receipts and documents. It is known for detecting the edges of the document automatically and save the file in the Gallery app.