- 3 hrs ago List Of Best 8GB RAM Xiaomi Smartphones To Buy In India Under Rs. 25,000
- 8 hrs ago Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- 11 hrs ago Asus ROG Phone 6 India Price Analysis: Is It Really Expensive?
- 11 hrs ago LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier 2nd Gen. Review- Highly Innovative And Functional
- Sports Sania Mirza's Wimbledon journey ends
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- News Raids on Vivo: China hopes for a 'fair' probe in accordance with law
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Lifestyle Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
WhatsApp Business Vs WhatsApp: Differences explained
Confused? Don't be. Here's how both apps are different.
WhatsApp Business is making news since Facebook officially announced about it. In 2018, we finally have the WhatsApp Business. You can download the WhatsApp Business from Google Play Store. But you must be wondering how WhatsApp Business is different from WhatsApp? Will you get any additional features in WhatsApp Business which are not available in the original WhatsApp? Many questions might have popped into your brain, and we are here to explain you the difference between both of these apps.
What is WhatsApp Business?
Like the name has already suggested, Facebook specifically for business designs WhatsApp Business. It is designed for the business who wants to connect with their clients instantly and an official manner. When you sign up for WhatsApp Business, you create a doorway to give and keep instant updates by your clients.
Key Different between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business
The very first that you should know is that both WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business look similar and their user interface also looks pretty much the same. However, the logos of both the apps are different. You need to create a Business Profile for using WhatsApp Business by providing information like:
• Business Description
Features like Chat Migration might be made available for WhatsApp Business. A sure can use both WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business on their device but only with different registered numbers.
An interesting feature of WhatsApp Business is that it allows its users to create WhatsApp Business account even by using the landline number and this is something which is not available for the WhatsApp users.
Few features which are expected in WhatsApp Business soon is the Auto Response and Analytics which will be a great help to the user. WhatsApp Business has a lot to offer to both businesses and customers. The features are added, and improvements are being made the app, and finally, soon, the entire app will come into shape.
Introducing WhatsApp Business is a welcome decision by Facebook. It is very important for one to keep their professional and personal life separate. WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp allow you to do it. The only key difference between the apps is that the purpose of both the apps is different.
New features which will be added to WhatsApp Business soon might make it a bit more different than the original WhatsApp version which is available for the regular users.