- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
WhatsApp New Update Rolled Out: Here are the Latest Features
Instant Messaging app, WhatsApp has rolled out another major update for the Android smartphone users. With this update, this app brings some new features like link preview, starred messages and a option to chat in Urdu and Bengali.
Few days back, the company has announced a back-up feature for Android platform that will help store chats and multimedia content in Google Drive. Lets have a breif look at the updates and its uses below.
This feature allows the user to bookmark the messages during chat, by pressing it for long time. The saved messages will be notified by a star icon that appears on chat, which can be saved in starred messages.
However, this feature was already available on the iOS app and has nbeen rolled out for Android devices now.
SEE ALSO: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Here Are the Pros and Cons of the Pumped Up Camera [Sample Shots & Review]
With this update, now your WhatsApp will support two Indian languages - Urudu and Bengali. To use, head on to Google Indic language keyboard → Android Settings → Inputs and keyboard → Add keyboard and select the language of your preference.
Just like Facbook, WhatsApp is now updated with "Rich Preview" feature. This feature will display the headline, images on the link, which is shared by or received by the user.
Android Direct share support
This "Android Direct share support" is available only on the smartphones running Android 6.0 Marshmallow including Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P, and the Moto X Style.
Basically this feature lets the user to select a specific chat or a group right from the page they want to share. Previously, user needs to open the apps to select the chat or group.
WhatsApp Messenger is an instant messaging app for smartphones, which is used to send images, video, and audio media messages. This application is available in all the platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry etc.
Indeed, WhatsApp is the mostly used popular messaging app with more than 600 million active users, with India alone boasting a user base of more than 70 million. According to the company report, this app has surpassed 700 million users, during Jan 2015.