- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
- 8 hrs ago Google Fast Pair Support Now Available On Wear OS Powered Devices
- 9 hrs ago Flipkart Poco Days Sale: Discount Offers On Poco X4 Pro 5G, POCO M4 Pro 5G, POCO C31, And More
- 9 hrs ago Lenovo Tab P11 Plus Coming To India Soon; Pricing Officially Confirmed
- Finance Morningstar Rated Flexicap Mutual Fund SIP Given Upto 64% Return In 2 Yrs: Is It Beneficial?
- News Kanhaiya Lal, Sidhu Moosewala mentioned in condolence message passed at BJP meet
- Movies Kirti Singh Wins Hearts With Her Compelling Content On Social Media, Exuding Her Love For Travelling
- Sports 'I thought it was nothing special' – Sainz stunned after securing pole for British GP
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Lifestyle Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
Yoga Apps For Beginners On Google Play, App Store For Yoga Day 2022
Yoga Day is celebrated today, June 21. With all the awareness going around, many might want to get on the fitness bandwagon but might not be sure where to start. This is why we've listed some of the best yoga apps for beginners. These beginner yoga apps will be the right place to start your fitness journey.
Whatever the journey, we all need to start at some point. With the massive amounts of information available today, yoga can be quite confusing and challenging. For the same, it's best to access beginner yoga apps and services. This Yoga Day 2022, we have listed some of the best and easy yoga apps for beginners.
Down Dog For Yoga Day 2022
If you're a beginner, the Down Dog yoga app is the best one for you. This award-winning app offers HD videos, tutorials, and even alternative yoga poses to get the perfect posture. You can start your journey on Yoga Day 2022 with the Yoga Down Dog app, available on both Google Play and App Store.
Yoga Day 2022: Asana Rebel App
One can also check out other apps like Asana Rebel. This Yoga-inspired app for Yoga Day 2022 makes a good headway for beginners. One of the best features of Asana Rebel is that it helps you get fit with yoga, teaching you the right poses, workouts, and alternative ways to burn the excess calories.
Workout For Women For Yoga Day 2022
Workout For Women is another good app to check for this Yoga Day 2022. As the name suggests, the Workout For Women app is dedicated to women's fitness. Whether you're a beginner or an intermediate, this app offers detailed coaching to help you get fit. You can also personalize your workouts with this app.
Yoga Day 2022 With 5 Minute Yoga Workouts
If you have a hectic and busy schedule, you can start a fitness journey this Yoga Day 2022 with 5 Minute Yoga Workouts app. Users can explore options like fast yoga workouts, daily plans, and so on. All of these features are available in just five minutes, which will further help you boost your fitness and improve your flexibility.
Yoga Poses App On Yoga Day 2022
Yoga Day 2022 is a good place to start a fitness journey. And this is made easy with Yoga Poses app, available on both Google Play and the App Store. As the name suggests, the Yoga Poses app comes with more than 100 poses with curated workouts and yoga classes for beginners.
Seven App For Yoga Day 2022
Similar to 5 Minute Yoga Workouts, there's another app for those with hectic and busy schedules. Seven Minute Workout is a good app to explore for beginners this Yoga Day 2022. As the name suggests, the workouts will offer workouts and yoga classes for just seven minutes. It'll help users to stay focused and get their workouts done in a short span of time.
These are some of the apps that one can explore for Yoga Day 2022, especially for beginners. Soon after, one can explore more advanced apps for fitness and workouts that are easily available on both Google Play and the App Store.