- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Stomping Grounds low ticket sales gives headache to WWE
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
A New Online Grocery App 'Terraa' Launched In Partnership With Reliance Fresh
'Terraa', the newest online grocery shopping app, launches in Bangalore, allowing users to do grocery shopping from the comfort of their homes. The platform has a variety of items in their app, offered at reasonable prices.
The app largely uses its recommendation engine, wherein individual buying behaviors, locality patterns, and gender patterns are observed.
This helps predict next items that can be suggested to the user to add to their cart, making their shopping experience easy. Terraa has partnered with Reliance Fresh and gojavas, to bring the best experience to its users, as well as leverage their expertise and market intelligence.
According to a study by Technopak, online grocery shopping has not picked up in India as robustly as other markets because there is a concern for product perishability, and supply chain issues relating to sourcing and storage of food and groceries.
Terraa has addressed these issues by partnering with Reliance Fresh and gojavas, to not only ensure that each delivery of fresh products is of the highest quality, but also understand the process behind, helping Terraa leverage business and marketing knowledge from the partnerships.
"We understand that grocery shopping is a group behavior, and have identified a new and different approach in order to enhance group behavior on an online grocery shopping app. Terraa has the 'house cart' feature which allows the users to add, remove or update their shopping cart with friends and family in real-time. In order to enhance the experience of online grocery shopping, we also have prodicons (product icons) which brings the 'store shelf experience' into the app, allowing the user to view multiple products at a time," said, Sethuraman Vaideeswaran, founder of Terraa.
"Our recommendation engine helps gamify the online grocery shopping experience with smart offers based on user shopping patterns. Being a tech platform, Terraa is actively pursuing IoT options to make the entire shopping experience more convenient. With a highly talented pool of developers who are backed by a strong leadership team, we are strategically placed to bring our partners, Reliance Fresh and gojavas, together which will give us a huge to opportunity to scale to other cities," he added.
Currently, Terraa is available to users in Bangalore. In the next quarter, Terraa will expand to four new cities and by next year, it will be available in 90 cities. The Terraa app is available to download for both Android and iOS users.