- 9 min ago Google Announces Gmail Offline To Send Emails Without Internet: How It Works
- 2 hrs ago Acer Aspire 7 With 12th Gen Intel Core Processor Just Costs Rs. 62,990
- 3 hrs ago Gizmore Unveils Bluetooth Calling Women-Centric Smartwatch; Check Price & Features
- 4 hrs ago Vodafone Idea Cheapest Prepaid Plan With Free Disney+ Hotstar Subscription
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar N160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160 - Specs Comparo
- Finance Equitas Small Finance Bank Hikes FD Rates; Senior Citizens Can Get Up To 7.5% p.a
- News Alt News co-founder Mohammed Zubair arrested by Delhi police for allegedly hurting religious sentiments
- Sports India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, 3rd T20I: Sri Lanka deny India clean sweep
- Movies Kundali Bhagya: Director Anil V Kumar Talks About Changes In Storyline & His Association With Ekta Kapoor
- Lifestyle In A Rare Celestial Event, 5 Planets Line Up For The First Time In 18 Years
- Education BSSC 1st Inter Level CCE 2014 Final Result Released, Steps To Check To Bihar 1st Inter Level CC Exam Result
- Travel Peb Fort Trek, Maharashtra - Complete Guide
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 8: Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Its another day and time for another quiz on Amazon app. Well, the Amazon daily quiz content for January 8 is live from 8 AM and it will go on until 12 PM today. After giving away a Philips Induction Cooktop and a Havells Air Oven as the prize, today's quiz contest will you win Amazon Pay Balance of Rs. 15,000.
As usual, the prize winners will be chosen based on a lucky draw of those who have answered all questions in the quiz contest correctly. The winners will be declared later today and you can find the same via the Amazon Quiz Winners section.
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 8
Below are the correct answers to the Amazon Quiz contest for today.
Question 1: Which country operated the Hayabusa2 mission that recently returned to Earth with samples from Ryugu asteroid?
Question 2: Which institute of repute is located in a historical building called "Bapu Bhavan" in Pune?
Answer: National Institute of Naturopathy
Question 3: What kind of competition is 'Vendee Globe' that happens every 4 years and lasts for about 75 days?
Answer: Yacht race
Question 4: Which country is this airline from? (See Quiz Image in App)
Question 5: Also known as 'Bibendum', identify this popular mascot for a multi-national company. (See Quiz Image in App)
Answer: Michelin Man
How To Take Part In Amazon Quiz
Well, the Amazon quiz can be played only via the app. So, if you don't have the app, then you need to install it on your smartphone either from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once it is installed, you need to log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest and win attractive discounts.