- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Debuts With 6.8-inch AMOLED, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC: Specifications, Price
- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ Arrive With AMOLED displays, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 Launched: Check Specs, Features, and Prices Of The Flagship Foldable Laptop
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra Launched: Check Specifications, Features, And Price Of Flagship Laptop
- Sports Shubman Gill means business in World Cup year
- News Pakistan warns Wikipedia of blocking for "non-removal of 'blasphemous content'
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: After Krushna Abhishek, THIS Comedian QUITS Due To Differences With Makers?
- Lifestyle Barley Water During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects And How To Make It
- Finance Budget 2023- FM Announced to Launch PM Pranam Scheme, Check Details
- Automobiles Ather Rolls Out 100,000th EV From Production Line - Record-Breaking January Sales
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 8: Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Its another day and time for another quiz on Amazon app. Well, the Amazon daily quiz content for January 8 is live from 8 AM and it will go on until 12 PM today. After giving away a Philips Induction Cooktop and a Havells Air Oven as the prize, today's quiz contest will you win Amazon Pay Balance of Rs. 15,000.
As usual, the prize winners will be chosen based on a lucky draw of those who have answered all questions in the quiz contest correctly. The winners will be declared later today and you can find the same via the Amazon Quiz Winners section.
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 8
Below are the correct answers to the Amazon Quiz contest for today.
Question 1: Which country operated the Hayabusa2 mission that recently returned to Earth with samples from Ryugu asteroid?
Question 2: Which institute of repute is located in a historical building called "Bapu Bhavan" in Pune?
Answer: National Institute of Naturopathy
Question 3: What kind of competition is 'Vendee Globe' that happens every 4 years and lasts for about 75 days?
Answer: Yacht race
Question 4: Which country is this airline from? (See Quiz Image in App)
Question 5: Also known as 'Bibendum', identify this popular mascot for a multi-national company. (See Quiz Image in App)
Answer: Michelin Man
How To Take Part In Amazon Quiz
Well, the Amazon quiz can be played only via the app. So, if you don't have the app, then you need to install it on your smartphone either from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once it is installed, you need to log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest and win attractive discounts.