- 1 hr ago Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- 3 hrs ago Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G First Sale Set For March 4: Is It Worth Buying?
- 3 hrs ago Moto Watch, Moto Watch One, Moto G Smartwatches Likely In The Offing
- 5 hrs ago Starlink Coming To India Soon: Available For Pre-Order For $99
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI planning to host tournament across six cities, Ahmedabad to host IPL play-off and final: Report
- News India records 16,752 fresh COVID-19 cases, biggest single-day jump in 30 days
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 6: Win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
It's a new day and a new quiz on the Amazon mobile app. Well, the online retailer has hosted another daily quiz contest on its app for today, January 6. As usual, the quiz will be live from 8 AM and 12 PM today. If you answer all the questions correctly, then you will be selected for the lucky draw and the winners will be announced later this month.
Notably, the quiz is live on the Amazon mobile app under the Fun Zone section. Today, you will be able to win Rs. 10,000 of Amazon Pay balance if you answer all five questions correctly and fortunate enough to be selected in the lucky draw. Check out the answers to the Amazon Quiz for January 6 from here.
Amazon Quiz January 6 Answers
Here are the questions and answers to the Amazon quiz for January 6.
Question 1: Aadi Mahotsav is an annual national festival celebrating what in India?
Answer 1: Tribes of India
Question 2: Operation Gideon was a failed attempt made by military company Silvercorp USA to remove the President of which of these countries?
Answer 2: Venezuela
Question 3: Regarded as the longest-running disease awareness initiative of its kind, what day is celebrated every year on December 1?
Answer 3: World AIDS Day
Question 4: Who is the 'Jump man' in these famous shoes? (See Quiz Image in App)
Answer 4: Michael Jordan
Question 5: Name this plant-based dye associated with positive spirits and good luck in Indian culture.
Answer 5: Henna
How To Take Part In Amazon Quiz
Well, the Amazon quiz can be played only via the app. So, if you don't have the app, then you need to install it on your smartphone either from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once it is installed, you need to log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest and win attractive discounts.