- 2 hrs ago Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- 7 hrs ago Vi Launches Rs.75 Prepaid Plan For Low-Income Group; Offering Calling And Data Benefits
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M22 With 25W Charging Spotted On FCC Certification; Another Affordable Phone?
- 7 hrs ago Exclusive: Ubon To Launch Products In UAE, Nepal, Sri Lanka, And Bangladesh
- News Guillain-Barre syndrome: AstraZeneca Covid vaccine linked to rare neurological disorder in India
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Indian Idol 12: Javed Akhtar Is All Praise For Arunita Kanjilal's Performance, Says 'Lata Ji Ki Yaad Dila Di'
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Amazon Quiz Answers For May 14, 2021: Win Rs. 10 000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz for today is already live and you can get a chance to win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance from the online retailer. The quiz is live for 24 hours as usual, which is from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. To be eligible to win the prize, you need to ensure that you answer all five questions correctly. Usually, Amazon asks only questions related to general knowledge and current affairs.
By answer all questions asked in the daily quiz correctly, you will be taken to the lucky draw, wherein you might be the fortunate one who could emerge as the winner. The results of the daily quiz will be announced later and there is a procedure to claim your prize. The mobile number that you used for the Amazon account should be verified while you head on to claim your prize. You can take a look at the other terms and conditions from the Amazon app's Funzone section.
Amazon Quiz Answers For May 14, 2021
As mentioned above, you will be eligible to enter the winning pool only if you answer all questions correctly. So, if you want to win the prize of Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance, then you should know all answers. That's where we come to your help as we at Gizbot have listed the questions and answers asked in today's Amazon daily quiz.
Question 1: Recently launched 'Mitali Express' connects Dhaka in Bangladesh with which Indian city?
Question 2: The world's first ship tunnel is being constructed in which country?
Question 3: International Theatre Institute, the world's largest performing arts organization founded in 1948 by UNESCO, is headquartered in which city?
Question 4: Who among these has won a gold medal in women's singles at the Commonwealth Games in this sport?
Answer: Manika Batra
Question 5: In which country would you find this famous tourist attraction also known as the Temple of Dawn?
That's it! These are the daily quiz answers that you need to know to be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance, which is the prize for May 14, 2021 quiz.