TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
AmirZ who is an XDA member and developer has recently released an optimized version of the Pixel launcher that is said to be suitable for entry-segment devices that comes with low RAM. As per AmirZ the new version is the toned down version of the launcher which is optimized to run on the entry-segment devices.
As per reports from the web, the Android-Go optimized Pixel launcher has a 4 x 4 desktop grid. Further, the newly developed launcher has a disabled the widget support and notification dots. Further, it has several other features which include the Google Feed panel, At a Glance widget etc. The Android Go Optimized Pixel launcher also gets the ability to make changes to the icon pack which is not present in the stock version of the launcher. For our readers, who wants to get their hands on the Android-Go optimized Pixel launcher can click on this link to download the file.
Also, in one of our earlier articles we covered the launchers that give a user the experience of Pixel UI, let's have a quick look at them.
1. Pixel Launcher: Pixel Launcher is the home screen which is built exclusively for Google Pixel devices. It is a very appealing launcher with few Google apps and icons in it. You can have this launcher on your phone by downloading and installing 'Pixel Launcher' app from APKMirror. Once you install the app, tap on the home button of your device to launch this new app and select this launcher as your default device launcher.
2. Live wallpapers: Pixel Phone is having new and redesigned wallpapers which are movable. This makes the screen look alive and interesting. To make your home screen look like this, you can make use of Live wallpapers on your Android phone. Download and install any Live wallpaper apk from Play store and open your Pixel launcher. Select the Wallpaper you wish to have and set it as Live Wallpaper. Read the complete article here.