TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
App to Help you board this private jet
A New York-based private jet rental service has launched an app that allows users charter a private jet with a smartphone within 15 minutes. Blue Star Jets is offering round-trip flights from Teterboro in New Jersey to destinations like Portland in Oregon and Maine on a seven-seat Hawker 400XP for $15,000 (Rs.9 lakh) each, New York Post reported.
But the app users cannot book a single seat on Blue Star. They have to book an entire plane instead.
There are plenty of exclusive services on board the flight.
"If they want Nobu (cuisines from celebrated Japanese chef Nobu Matsuhisa) on the plane, we will get them Nobu. If they want a Suburban or a Tesla (cars) when they arrive, we will get 'em one," Blue Star president Todd Rome was quoted as saying.
According to him, his clients enjoy more flexibility when booking different flights for different reasons.
With access to over 5,000 aircraft worldwide, Blue Star Jets provides its services for people in the US.
Blue Star jets is the largest broker of private jets for hire, offering its clientele unparalleled service and the ultimate in luxury and convenience.