TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
App soon for free download of NCERT books: Irani
Human Resource Development Minister Smriti Irani on Monday announced that soon a mobile application would be launched to enable students to download all NCERT textbooks for free.
"On July 17, under the banner of NCERT, we will unveil a mobile app which will enable students to download all NCERT books from Class one to 12 for free," she said.
Speaking at the inauguration of the Rashtriya Yoga Shikshak Sammelan at the Talkatora Indoor Stadium here, Irani also launched the syllabus and course material for Class 6 to 10 students, prepared by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) and training module for teacher education programme prepared by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE).
The two-day conference 'Yoga - Principles and Practice in our education system' will discuss topics like yoga for holistic development, yoga for the needs of special children, yoga and stress management, yoga in curriculum and best practices in yoga teaching.