- 6 hrs ago BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- 6 hrs ago Exoplanet Close To Size Of Earth Could Sustain Life In Future
- 7 hrs ago ACT Fibernet To Increase Prices In Eight Circles From June 1
- 7 hrs ago Infinix Hot 9, Hot 9 Pro With 5000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Movies Shreyas Talpade Says Actors Don’t Have The Option Of Working From Home, Starts Online Theatre
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- News Arogya Setu completely secure: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Automobiles Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Apple iOS 9: Top 10 Hidden Features That You Should Know
Apple released its latest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod lineups. The company has rolled out the iOS 9 earlier this week and a report claims that nearly 12.5 percent of Apple devices are already running on the latest OS.
Apple devices that are capable of running iOS 8 are compatible to update the latest iOS 9. You can check the version of iOS on your device by navigating to Settings >> General and tab on About to check the iOS version.
You can also check how to update the new iOS 9 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using the GizBot tutorial guide.
The new OS brings in some major improvements and exciting features. Here are some of the hidden features that you should know. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
Apple has made some great improvements to its Photos app and included the ability to create new folder within the app. In iOS 9, the Photos app automatically creates separate folders selfie, camera and screenshots, making it easier to navigate for a specific image.
Selecting Multiple Photos
Apple has introduced a new and easier way to select multiple photos. With new iOS you can simply tap of the first photo and drag your finger to select multiple photos.
Apple has included a cool new feature that can hide you photos. Select the photos you want to hide, then tap the Share button on the bottom-left corner and click on Hide.
One of the interesting features is the ability to zoom videos that you are watching. It is similar to the pinch to zoom gesture. You just need to pinch out the display while watching video.
The Notification Center can now has the ability to group notification based on the apps. You just need to tweak in the settings. Go to Settings >> Notification >> Group by App.
Spotlight search on iOS 9 is now enhanced with more interactive options. Searching contacts on Spotlight will also gives you shortcut to call or message, which makes it a faster than looking up for a contact in the Phonebook.
Back To App
Back to App is a much awaited feature to switch back app. Now, when you switch apps, there will be a button at the top left corner, which will take you back to the app that you were using.
The Safari browser now lets you to save a webpage in the PDF format. You just need to click on the Share button and select 'Save PDF to iBooks'.
Apple has also added a transliteration features that makes it easy to type Hindi. Navigate to Settings >> General >> Keyboard >> Keyboards and select on Hindi Transliteration. This feature allows you to type in English and it will automatically transliterate in to Hindi.
Search in Settings
Apple has introduced a new search option in the Settings. This features will allow you to search for any particular setting option and access quickly.