- 2 hrs ago How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- 5 hrs ago Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M40 Open Sale Amazon – Punch-Hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras For Rs. 19,990
- News Rajasthan BJP chief Madan Lal Saini passes away at 75 in Delhi's AIIMS
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Andre Russell ruled out for the rest of the tournament due to injury
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple iOS 9: Top 10 Hidden Features That You Should Know
Apple released its latest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod lineups. The company has rolled out the iOS 9 earlier this week and a report claims that nearly 12.5 percent of Apple devices are already running on the latest OS.
Apple devices that are capable of running iOS 8 are compatible to update the latest iOS 9. You can check the version of iOS on your device by navigating to Settings >> General and tab on About to check the iOS version.
You can also check how to update the new iOS 9 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using the GizBot tutorial guide.
The new OS brings in some major improvements and exciting features. Here are some of the hidden features that you should know. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
Apple has made some great improvements to its Photos app and included the ability to create new folder within the app. In iOS 9, the Photos app automatically creates separate folders selfie, camera and screenshots, making it easier to navigate for a specific image.
Selecting Multiple Photos
Apple has introduced a new and easier way to select multiple photos. With new iOS you can simply tap of the first photo and drag your finger to select multiple photos.
Apple has included a cool new feature that can hide you photos. Select the photos you want to hide, then tap the Share button on the bottom-left corner and click on Hide.
One of the interesting features is the ability to zoom videos that you are watching. It is similar to the pinch to zoom gesture. You just need to pinch out the display while watching video.
The Notification Center can now has the ability to group notification based on the apps. You just need to tweak in the settings. Go to Settings >> Notification >> Group by App.
Spotlight search on iOS 9 is now enhanced with more interactive options. Searching contacts on Spotlight will also gives you shortcut to call or message, which makes it a faster than looking up for a contact in the Phonebook.
Back To App
Back to App is a much awaited feature to switch back app. Now, when you switch apps, there will be a button at the top left corner, which will take you back to the app that you were using.
The Safari browser now lets you to save a webpage in the PDF format. You just need to click on the Share button and select 'Save PDF to iBooks'.
Apple has also added a transliteration features that makes it easy to type Hindi. Navigate to Settings >> General >> Keyboard >> Keyboards and select on Hindi Transliteration. This feature allows you to type in English and it will automatically transliterate in to Hindi.
Search in Settings
Apple has introduced a new search option in the Settings. This features will allow you to search for any particular setting option and access quickly.