TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Lodging and tracking complaints against misleading advertisements has become easier courtesy a mobile app launched by the Advertising Standard Council of India (ASCI), a statement said on Wednesday.
Narendra Ambwani, ASCI chairman, said the app will ease access for lodging complaints.
"Today, mobiles devices are more widely used compared to desktops. With growing use of smartphones, consumers want apps to put power of doing transactions in their pocket. 'ASCIonline Mobile App' is consumer friendly and can be freely downloaded," Ambwani said.
"It will be very useful as one can track the status of the complaints which he or she registered on our portal with the help of the app," he said.
The app enables consumers to lodge complaints by simply providing advertisement details and the objection to the particular ad.
Other features include checking history of previously registered complaints, tracking status of complaints, managing profile and push notifications.
There is no need to log out or log in.