TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Domestic online foreign exchange solutions CurrencyKart on Tuesday launched its mobile forex booking app for instant forex requirements, including buying or selling foreign currency.
The app answers queries about foreign exchanges through a personalised chat option.
It also shows inter bank rates (IBR) where one can compare the current forex rates.
"The app enables consumers to buy or sell foreign currency online through our portal and get it home-delivered," said Nishima Aggarwal, Co-founder, Chief Performance Officer, CurrencyKart, in a statement.
All the dealers registered with CurrencyKart have verified RBI licences. The app is currently available on Apple iOS and Google Play Store.