TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
CEAT Tyres launches mobile app
CEAT Tyres on Thursday became the first Indian tyre company to launch a mobile app. The free app, which is currently available on iOS and Android platforms, aims to offer a variety of features and assistance to users while travelling.
In terms of features, the app provides easy access to crucial, on-the-go information including tyre care and safe driving tips.
Besides, the users can browse through CEAT products or avail geo-location services that will track the nearest CEAT dealers, petrol pump, cinema, coffee shop or ATM.
The additional features also include access to CEAT's customer care and a service that helps one set vehicle maintenance reminder on the phone.
Commenting on the launch, Nitish Bajaj, CEAT vice president, marketing, said: "The aim behind launching the CEAT app was to provide our customers with all relevant information on our products range, tyre maintenance reminders and dealer locator so as to make it convenient to choose, maintain and replace the tyres."
"We also wanted to give value added information pertaining to utility services like ATM and petrol pump locator in one place so as to make their journey hassle free," he added.
The app includes a bonus for cricket fans who could get immediate information on the top players in world cricket via the CEAT Cricket Rating segment in the app.