TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Dropbox Reaches New Milestone With 400 Million Registered Users
Dropbox, the popular cloud storage, has reached a milestone by reaching the 400 million registered users since its debut in 2007.
Dropbox announced that the 400 million users sync around 1.2 billion files everyday and create more than 100,000 new shared folders every hour. While the company also said, users make 4000 edits every second.
"We're proud of the role we play in people's lives around the world. As our community continues to grow, we wanted to reflect on a few of the things we've built recently to make Dropbox better for you," said the blog post.
Dropbox recently updated its Android app, with major changes on interface and usability. The app now includes an add (+) button that allows users to capture images and directly save it to the folder in Dropbox.
Furthermore, users can now find their files and folder quicker with its new search icon in the app. The app is redesigned image and document previews and implemented full-text search to save time and improve productivity.