- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Dropbox Reaches New Milestone With 400 Million Registered Users
Dropbox, the popular cloud storage, has reached a milestone by reaching the 400 million registered users since its debut in 2007.
Dropbox announced that the 400 million users sync around 1.2 billion files everyday and create more than 100,000 new shared folders every hour. While the company also said, users make 4000 edits every second.
"We're proud of the role we play in people's lives around the world. As our community continues to grow, we wanted to reflect on a few of the things we've built recently to make Dropbox better for you," said the blog post.
Dropbox recently updated its Android app, with major changes on interface and usability. The app now includes an add (+) button that allows users to capture images and directly save it to the folder in Dropbox.
Furthermore, users can now find their files and folder quicker with its new search icon in the app. The app is redesigned image and document previews and implemented full-text search to save time and improve productivity.