TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Facebook Updates iOS App to Share Links without Leaving the App
Facebook has recently updated its app allowing users to post and share links to their friends without leaving the Facebook app.
Facebook calls it as "add a link". The new update brings a feature that allows you to search through Facebook to find links that you want to share. It works if someone has already shared to the link.
The social networking site already has witnessed few updates related to search in the last year and has finally rolled out Graph Search to mobile apps. According to Facebook blog, it claims that it has tons of user information and over a trillion posts has been archived.
The "add a link" is potentially an important addition to the Facebook. You don't need to need to close the app to find the link in mobile browser.
According to a company blog post, the new feature is part of an app update and just for iOS users right now. Facebook might soon release the update to the Android and other platform.