- 3 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 6 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 10 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 11 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Gmail app crosses 1 billion downloads on Google Play Store
Gmail app for Android crosses 1 billion downloads.
Recently, Google announced that Google Photos and Google Translate have surpassed 1 billion and 500 million downloads on the Play Store. Now, the company has come up with the announcement that the Gmail app has surpassed 1 billion downloads on the Play Store.
After the Google I/O 2017 conference, Google rolled out the smart reply feature to the Gmail app for Android. This feature is a great one that saves your time by suggesting a reply automatically. The feature does this by listing three options and you can use one as you reply by just selecting the relevant one and hitting send.
The smart reply feature on Gmail can be turned off from the settings menu of the email app. The company adds that the suggestions will be better as the app possesses the ability to learn from your decisions. Basically, Google scans the messages and suggests ways to reply to these messages.
Prior to this, the Gmail app received the payment feature that facilitates you to send and request money in the form of simple Gmail attachments. This feature is restricted to the Gmail app and is available only in the U.S. market.
Google is now rolling out the search filters to the Play Store. This feature shows green boxes beneath the search box along with additional search filters.
If you are yet to receive the update taking the Gmail app on your Android smartphone to the latest version, you can do so by downloading the APK and use it on your device.