TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Google has announced the launch of Google Assistant in Hindi. The Assistant in Hindi is rolling out to Android phones 6.0+ (Marshmallow and above) and soon coming to Android 5.0 Lollipop, iPhones as well as Android Oreo (Go edition) devices. Over the last year, Google has launched the Assistant in Hindi in Allo, brought the English Assistant to more phones, and made a special version available for Reliance Jio feature phones. Now, more Indians can get help from their Hindi Assistant.
The Google Assistant lets you have a conversation with Google to help you get things done in your world from telling you about your day, to finding the fastest route to work, or just setting an alarm for the next day all in Hindi. To try it out, just touch and hold the Home button or say "Ok Google" on eligible smartphones and your personal Google Assistant will be ready to help you throughout your day. Even when your hands are full, you can quickly send text messages, set reminders, or get directions with the Google Assistant.
Powered by machine learning, the Google Assistant is built on years of experience in Search as well as natural language understanding, computer vision, and understanding user context. That's how your Assistant is able to understand intent behind words to handle follow-up questions and complex, multi-step tasks. With your permission, it can learn your preferences, your likes and your dislikes -- all done in a private, secure way that puts you in control.
Here are some examples of questions you can ask your Google Assistant:
- Sabse kareeb Punjabi restaurant kahaan hain?
- Dadar tak pahunchne mein kitna samay lagega?
- Cricket ka score kya hain?
You can even instruct it
- Kal subah mujhe saat baje jagaao
- Selfie kheencho
- Daddy ko SMS bhejo "5 minutes mein pahunchenge"
With the new update, the Google Assistant in Hindi is now available on Android phones 6.0+ (Marshmallow and above), in Allo and soon on Android 5.0+ Lollipop, Android Oreo (Go edition), and iPhones (iOS 9.1 and above). To access the Hindi Google Assistant, set your device language to Hindi and update your Google Search app to the latest version.