TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Google has rolled out the latest update for its Access checker tool which brings the smart-sharing feature to the tool. The smart-sharing feature suggests a user on who requires the access to the file they have shared.
As per some sources from the web, Google had made the smart-sharing option available for both the admin and an end-user. However, it will be up to the admin to who sees which options and who doesn't get to see the options. The Access checker gets a slight redesign to its UI and now makes it easier to see who needs access by directly listing the name and email address of those users.
The smart-sharing option also adds support for more file types which includes the file types stored on a Team Drive. As mentioned above the admin can select what all option will be visible to the user in Access checker tool. The smart-sharing for the G Suite, enterprise users, sharing settings configured by a user's administrator will not change. Also, the Access checker will now be able to predict who needs an access to the files and will share it with those recipients by default. With this update, it seems like Google certainly doesn't want any of it app, service, or device to be outdated. We have been constantly updating our readers with all new Google updates and this is add on to the list.
In one of our recent articles related to Google, we covered that the tech giant is working on renewing its market strategy for the Indian consumer base. Google is planning to announce a Mid-range Pixel for the Indian market. Google Pixel is a flagship device from the tech giant and if the rumours are to be believed Google might soon introduce the Mid-range Pixel Phone along with some other budget category devices. You can read the complete story here.