TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Google's video service platform YouTube featured a dark theme for Android devices back in 2017 followed by its availability for the iOS users a few weeks ago. Now it seems like the tech giant is all set to roll out some more updates to YouTube which will bring some noticeable changes in the YouTube Android app.
As per some sources from the internet, the new update brings changes majorly to the notification for the subscribed channels. The notification for the subscribed channels earlier used to include the video title along with the channel name and the profile icon. This allowed the users to interact with this notification and also receive shortcuts to play, turn off, or even watch a video later. The new update for YouTube is now replaced with a full length, a wide thumbnail of the video preview, however, the expanded view remains unchanged with the latest update.
The new update is said to bring some noticeable changes in the design of YouTube android app. The idea of compact notifications along with a thumbnail preview seems quite impressive; however, we still need to try out the new feature to give you a detailed review of the app. We will keep you posted on the same and other updates related to YouTube and other apps.
Also, in one of our previous articles related to YouTube, we covered that some users took it to Reddit to report that they can now see a "Dark Mode" toggle in the YouTube app on their iPhones. It was also being reported that the YouTube dark mode on iOS is not completely black for some reason. It would have been really interesting though to see the completely black theme on the iPhone X's OLED display. Read the complete story here.