TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Search engine giant, Google has released Topeka web app in the Android platform, after releasing it as an an Open Source web project app Topeka last year.
Initially, the Topeka was created to help developers understand how elements of Material Design worked, which include transitions, animations and layers.
Topeka on Android will offer quick tips on transitions, animations, FAB placement, Round Outline Provider, Property Animations and Vector Drawables.
With Topeka for Android, you can see how material design lets you create a more consistent experience across Android and the web.
The project also highlights some of the best material design features of the Android 5.0 SDK and the new Android Design Library.
While the project currently only supports API 21+, there's already a feature request open to support earlier versions, using tools like AppCompat and the new Android Design Support Library.