TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Homegrown messaging service Hike today announced a partnership with Ola. This means users can book Ola cabs and autos across 110 cities in India from within Hike and can pay directly through the Hike Wallet or in cash.
With this partnership, Hike users will have access to Ola's multi-modal commuting offerings, from pocket-friendly options such as Ola Auto, Micro, and Mini to premium categories such as Ola Prime, Ola Prime Play, Ola Prime SUV, and Ola Lux.
Kavin Bharti Mittal, Founder, and CEO, Hike, said, "We are delighted to partner with Ola to bring taxi and auto bookings to our users on Hike, a first in a messaging app in India. We've made the experience incredibly simple with no need for a login and payments available through the Hike Wallet. We're really excited by the potential of this."
In addition, to booking Ola cabs and autos, users will also be able to book bus tickets with more than 3000 operators and pay their bills for electricity, gas, DTH and landline across 60 operators through the Hike app.
Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-founder & CEO, Ola, said, "Customers feel the need to be in control of services which make their lives simpler and convenient. Innovations including strategic partnerships play a very crucial role in this process. Our partnership with Hike has been specially designed to ensure that the best and the most relevant experience is delivered to our users. We are confident that Hike users will love and enjoy the in-app Ola booking experience."
To book a cab Hike users can simply go into their 'Me' tab to access services, tap on Ola, and start booking. You can also pay directly from your Hike Wallet. Not only will this let users choose the Hike wallet as a payment option, they can also enjoy cashback offers.
Users can enjoy these services through their Hike app from 14th Feb 2018.