TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Hike Messenger the homegrown messaging platform has announced the launch special animated and camera sticker pack for Friendship Day.
The new special sticker pack include Jai and Veeru, heartfelt wishes or add Friendship bands, fist bumps and more to Stories with Hike's special camera stickers.
Instead of just texts Hike, users can wish their BFFs with cute and fun stickers.
To access the stickers, users may navigate to the sticker store in the chat option and download the Friendship Day stickers.
According to the company, stickers are one of the most loved features of Hike. Hike offers a library of over 20,000 stickers in 40+ languages. Multiple genres are covered across 500+ sticker packs which highlight the colorful, cultural landscape of India, Bollywood, comedy, festivals, cricket, kabaddi, local catchphrases, emotions, and even
There is also the nifty text-to-stickers feature on Hike chat that can turn any message you type into a fun sticker and over 300 million stickers are exchanged every day.
To further localize the experience, Hike has stickers that reflect both national and regional festivals like Holi, Diwali, etc. Going one step further to localize, Hike even has a library of customized stickers for over 500 colleges across India.
To recall, the app was launched on 12/12/12 and acquired a user base of over 100 million in January 2016. In August 2016, Hike raised its fourth round of funding of $ 175 million led by Tencent and Foxconn at a valuation of $ 1.4 billion, making it the fastest company in India to attain a valuation of $1 billion, having reached the milestone in just 3.7 years.
Investors in Hike include Tencent, Foxconn, Tiger Global, Softbank, and Bharti. Apart from these, some of the top tech veterans from the Silicon Valley have also invested in the company and are advisors.